What is it? Can you name a toy that…….
- appeals to 3 year olds and adults?
- can be used to create 2D patterns and 3D models
- develops and maintains hand eye coordination and fine motor skills
- develops mathematical understanding
- is used in nursery schools, primary schools and secondary schools
- is used to stimulate adults with dementia
- has children aged 3-10 years begging to stay longer in the shop to carry on playing with it
- is going to be kept and never passed on
The answer is Magformers. Explore the range and try them for yourselves at Lighthouse Toys where they are on the play tables.